BRENTFORD 0-2 FULHAM - Oh dear Marcondes...?

Oh dear.

Marcondes: I think Fulham are fearing us because we have won against them two times (this season) and they haven't scored.

I think we are favourites. We have won twice against them this season so I don't see why we shouldn't be favourites.

I wanted Brentford to win tonight but Marcondes shouldn't have acted so cocky and underestimated Fulham.

• i kinda of wanted Fulham to win,  that is till i watched the game....untill et   how many chances were created?...it's all very well fulham keeping the ball but you have to create chances and they simply didn't... play like that next season and they are not getting far..

• Ryan

I always thought Fulham would go up this season so I guess I can be smug about that but it's a shame little Brentford couldn't do it. That was weird talk by a pretty average player btw

• August

Well it ended 1-2 Fulham. Time for the Brentford players to line up and be picked out for transfer by other clubs