Mier
Mier asked in SportsFootball (American) · 6 months ago

Which of these teams do you think will win a Super Bowl sooner : Saints, Rams, Bears or Dolphins ?

I doubt it with the Bears. The Packers and Vikings are still better teams than the Bears in the NFC North. 

The Saints are more likely to win one first right now. But if they don't win soon, the window will be closing.

• ?

Saints will in the next Super Bowl in 2022. There will be no Super Bowl in 2021 because of Coronavirus is my guess. 

I personally think the Saints are in a position to succeed with Jameis Winston at QB. I can definitely see him taking the Saints to the super bowl in a couple of years. I think the Rams will remain competitive as well as the Dolphins but the Bears? They had a chance to draft Mahomes or Deshaun Watson and chose Trubisky. This offseason they chose a declining Nick Foles over Teddy Bridgewater. Once the Bears start factoring race out of their conclusions into their QB's they'll start being competitive. 

• ?

Bears will it this year. Mark my words *itches!