What are all the possible ways a woman or man can steal your money?

I want to know I'm only 16 but want to protect my finances/future finances.

Is it true if you marry a woman and have a child and divorce they automatically get half of your bank account? How do you prevent them from getting half of your bank account?

What are ALL the possible ways a woman can get your money tell me them all please? (Girl your dating, girlfriend, fiance, wife, widow, etc.)

I want to know out of curiosity. Thank you!

You need to know the laws in your state. In some states, what was brought into the marriage is off limits to the spouse. Some people hid cash in safe deposit boxes, others open joint accounts with a trusted family member and put it under their ss number to hide the money. Some men hide their money in secret spots in the house or garage. Behind walls, medicine cabinet. get creative. 

• ?

It's called a prenuptial agreement and it's not just for men. If you have considerable assets prior to marriage it's worth getting this as it separates your premarital wealth from that that you build together during marriage. In community property states wealth built during marriage is considered marital assets and those are generally split 50/50 in the case of divorce, because you built that wealth together. The best way to not get soaked in a divorce in a community property state is to marry a woman who earns at least as much as you do. If you both earn the same then alimony is never awarded and whatever joint assets you have will have been contributed to equally. The kind of men who lose everything in a divorce are usually those who marry beneath themselves. 

• nalla

When she has a mouth full of your dick and starts to bite until you unload you dough

• Adam

Too many to list but I’ve listed some below, some are for the right reasons through;

Child maintenance

Divorce

Joint bills & loans, credit cards

Theft

Death - cost of death plus debts in their sole name can be passed to the partner, although there are legal ways to fight it. Had a friend who committed suicide with nearly a million dollars of mainly gambling debts, they tried getting his wife to pay it.

If you get married you can sign a prenup so you can split your assets if you get a divorce.