Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 2 months ago

entitled dad calls police on me for not giving him a free iphone 11?

it sounds dumb i know a bit of backstory i work at a best buy in las vegas as a cashier its pretty good we do have some Entitled people come in once a dad came in with his entitled kid and asked for a iphone 11 i said ok and went into the back and grabbed the only one in stock ED is entitled dad EK is entitled kid you might know this if you use reddit ED:can we have a iphone 11 ME:ok i will go in the back to see if we have one

ED:ok ME:ok its rhe last one in stock (scans iphone) the price was $5000 ME: the price is $5000 ED: $5000 FOR A PHONE WHAT THE HELL EK:give him the iphone for free ED:dont worry kid i will call the cops the cops show up and we have to go to the court because that n**** told the police that we have assaulted them 1 like 1 prayer i dont know why i put this on Y!/A but i will update you on what happens in court

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Nonsense, try and write more believable stories.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Please don't feel the need to update this story. 

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Why do we need to know that? 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Just do whatever your dad wants.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I don't know why you posted this on Yahoo, if that's your question.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

1 - You're right.   It's dumb;

2 - It is also boring.  No one cares;

3 - No one needs an update;

4 - Your chosen career is cashier at Best Buy?  Well, that explains your writing skills.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

"I don't know why I put this on Yahoo Answers."  You and me both.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.