Advice needed?

Hi All, I am not sure I made right decision and need your output. I own a small accountancy practice and have moved to a premises where there are other two businesses  an estate agent and Mortgage advisor who are the owner of the premises have give me a small space just a desk open without have privacy .

Did I make a wrong move by moving to this place? They promise me to give me clients. 

• G R

Ahhhh yeah...................

• fcas80

Are you doing this because the rent is cheap or because they promised you clients?

If it is because of the rent, then you are getting what you paid for.  If it is because of the clients, and you are not getting any, then, look to move.

• Tavy

If I wanted to discuss my finance and tax affairs with an Accountant, I would not do so in an open office.

Would you?

• G

Why not give up?

Yes, immediately terminate lease and move out!!!