Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Where do hideous, short, broke men pull their confidence from to approach women knowing they’re the least desired men on the planet ?

lol foofa you’re dumb! You obviously have a comprehension problem... The question is where do the least desired men pull their confidence from! It doesn’t mean I’m dating them or being pursued by them you idiot 🤮

Because they like women

If you're a woman and you find this happens to you often it might be time to look in the mirror and be honest with yourself about why they think they've got a shot. People tend to seek their own level. 

Personally I just think about all the beautiful, intelligent women I've been with, and then go over and say hello.

Not the last few years, though. My girlfriend would be furious.

However, while I am somewhat short (not super short but somewhat), and VERY broke, I am merely medium-ugly, so I don't know how a "hideous" person would deal with it.

• ?

"Where do hideous, short, broke men pull their confidence from to approach women knowing they’re the least desired men on the planet "

From the very reality that men of all attractiveness levels, have gotten some of the most beautiful women, repeatedly,  through their money and/or status.

.

These are your opinions not facts or questions