Adam
Lv 5
Adam asked in TravelOther - Destinations · 2 months ago

Would you rather spend the night in a luxury hotel room or camping surrounded by beautiful scenery?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Rick
    Lv 6
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

I got MORE then enough 'camping' in the Army !!!

• 4 weeks ago

I would rather have the scenery.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

luxury hotel room. 

• 1 month ago

I  would chose a luxury hotel room, it is relax to me. I think all the world is beautiful, so.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • hihi!
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If YOU pay for the hotel, I'll take it. If I pay for the camping, I'll take that! A hotel has always been a place to leave bags and sleep and leave when I wake up. There is more to life traveling than a hotel room. I can stay in a hotel ten miles from my house. The pyramids or the Eiffel tower are NOT ten miles away. Usually.

• 2 months ago

Luxury hotel that is surrounded by beautiful scenery.   I have been to Japan and I stayed at a 3 star hotel that is close to Mount Fuji.   It was a very exciting experience. 

While if you stay at night camping, there aree snakes or bear.  It is dangerous to sleep outdoor at night.....

• Linda
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

In a luxurious hotel room because I've been camping so many times next to beautiful scenery. A luxury hotel usually has a spa, jacuzzi, indoor pool, and gym, plus fine dining, and usually a big TV, and comfy beds!!

• Guber
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

In a luxury hotel room with a view of some beautiful scenery.

• 2 months ago

Luxury hotel at night.  Beautiful scenery by day.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.