How do I make my own pop art about fashion and LGBT power?

I want the art to be influenced by Marilyn Minter and I’m not cool with drawing people kissing

Hitler's homosexual partner was Heydrich.

Homosexuals are not Christian; they're free-masons.

Lenin's homosexual partner was Zinoviev (but alsoBronstein ... once).

All these leaders (Hitler, Churchill, Stalin, Roosevelt) had Jewishblood in them and engaged in debauchery

According to Grigoriy Klimov,three stages of degeneracy are

1)sodomy (anal, oral, masturbation, pedophilia, incest, etc.)

2)insane asylum

3)physical deformities in children (horse foot, rabbit lip, wolf jaw, different length limbs, etc.)

Homosexual Lenin was put into an insane asylum and didn't have kids even though he was married to Krupskaya.

Degenerates are usually aggressive and end up in jail.

Jail doesn't make you gay. Gays go to prison because they're super aggressive.

Degenerates are usually told to become monks but Judaism doesn't have monkhood. So, these aggressive degenerates tend to become politicians.

Karl Marx forked Engels

In hell, 4 biggest sinners are (in this order)

1)Marx

2)Engels

3)Lenin

4)Stalin'

Lenin had syphilis. His brains were the size of a walnut. Why? Because degenerates drink vodka and experiment with drugs.

According to Saint Prophet Healer Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov, vodka dries up one's brains; forgive me.

Source(s): burn your documents and electronics (so that you won't be tracked... even old broken unplugged 1970 TV set will show the antichrist). Hide within a 10-15 people group (saint Gabriel Urgebadze and saint Seraphim of Sarov) in order to escape mark of the beast. If you reject mark of the beast, then your direct ancestors go to heaven (saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov); forgive me.

you don't have to use subjects in the act of kissing or sexual contact like Minter did; I sometimes find that the most powerful art is sensual without being explicit at all. you can have subjects holding hands, sharing a meal, flowers or objects in the double Venus or double mars symbol, his-and-his coffee cups, whatever!  love is more than kissing and contact, and I think that art should reflect that. one of the beautiful aspects of the gay experience is being unconventional, the choice to do something different and new, and showing love in a different light. go be revolutionary and make good art!