- 2 months ago
Can they? Yes. Should they? No. This kind of yogurt has way too much sugar for them.
- E. H. AmosLv 72 months ago
Technically, dogs can ingest almost anything that does not eat them first, but many things are toxic or poisonous (like grapes, raisins, antifreeze, onions, macadamia nuts etc.)
Dogs become lactose (dairy) intolerant after weaning, but are never ABLE to digest cow's milk as it is TOO DIFFERENT from canine milk and will give them DIARRHEA. The second BAD thing in these products is SUGAR. Dog are not designed (by nature) to handle sugar and have only a tiny pancreas -which will be OVERWHELMED, since a carnivore is supposed to be eating MEAT and Bones. (There is NO SUGAR in wild prey.)
- Anonymous2 months ago
Yes, your dog can. It's harmful, but the dog can do it.
- bluebonnetgrannyLv 72 months ago
Yes it 'can' but it shouldn't be allowed to.