Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenGarden & Landscape · 2 months ago

Do u have any items in the garden that u bring in for winter to protect them?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • elhigh
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

The mower spends most of its time outside during the summer months, with just a cover thrown over it.  But it goes into the garage for the winter.

• 2 months ago

Only plants that would die in the cold. I also usually drain the oil out of the mower & edger and change their plugs before putting them up for the season.

• 2 months ago

We plant canna lily bulbs in the spring that have to be taken out in the fall and stored inside.  For every one we put in they multiply and we end up with two or three times as many as we put in.  Otherwise, we winterize the garden by putting the hoses, birdbaths and lawn chairs away.

• 2 months ago

Yes, I do have items like that.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes. In my back garden, I have four Adirondack chairs I made, a copper and bronze fire pit that stands a few inches off the ground that sits amid them, and a propane grill that I shed during winter months. Also, out by the street, I have a white, wooden post and crossbeam that has a light atop it and my address on one side and on the other, hangs a pot of petunias, which pot I bring into the garage every fall and collect the seeds from for the next spring. A Christmas wreath hangs from that spot over the Holiday season.

• 2 months ago

Just the kids.  They're getting older now though so I might not need to this next year.

• Kenny
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Water hoses come in to the well house to protect them .

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.