Am I pathetic to miss my old job so much?

I used to love the school where I cleaned it was so homely, I left because I was sure jobs were going after a cleaning company took over...,I now clean a gardening store and it’s warehouse where it’s just depressing and weird and just cold somehow. I can’t go back to my old job, just wish I’d never left how would you get over missing an old job and the other people to the point you’re grieving 😔

• A.J.

Not pathetic, though misguided. We cannot change the past. We may use it to change our future. Regret is rarely helpful. Certainly, dwelling on the past is not helpful. Almost everything around us is as we view it; that is, we each have our perspective. You can guide and control your own destiny and view of things.

It often helps to look at positive things in your life, the things you enjoy, and consider the many people who have it worse than you. Possibilities are to listen to music you enjoy, try singing, give something to someone. 

It is hard getting over a job you love.  I do hope you find something even better and more fulfilling.  Maybe you can visit the School, and see if they have any other jobs available.

ASK GOD FOR STRENGTH AND KEEP ON LIVING DEAR...GOOD LUCK.