Brandon asked in Consumer ElectronicsTVs · 2 months ago

Samsung TV Audio Issue?

I recently bought a TV from walmart. It is SAMSUNG 55" Class 4K UHD 2160p LED Smart TV with HDR UN55NU6900.

I've had it for 3 days now and a few times it has lost audio about 5-10 minutes after turning it on.

I can fix it by pressing source to turn it to another HDMI (PS3) and then back to the first HDMI(XFINITY).

Why would that fix it? Is it suddenly not recognizing the current(Xfinity) hdmi and switching it back and forth resets it?

How do I prevent this from occurring? Should I take it back?

Thank you for any input.

• Olive

Might be a glitch. Could try going into audio settings and reset audio to factory settings and if dont work reset tv to factory settings. If still dont work time to return for different one

A colonoscopy is a procedure to examine the inside of your colon (intestine) with a scope. A scope is a flexible tube with a small light and camera on the end. Look for the answer there.

• Barry

I would take it back as it sounds like a fault to me.