Is Tito Ortiz right, that Governor Gavin Newsom should be recalled?

Mixed martial arts fighter and UFC Hall of Famer Tito Ortiz plans to put his hat in the ring in the race for Huntington Beach City Council in November.

Ortiz, 45, graduated from Huntington Beach High School in 1993. He wrestled for the Oilers and for Golden West College.

“Being a possible candidate for city council, I can help out in a vast way of helping out the community, and not just the community, but our Police Department, and our businesses, our small businesses,” Ortiz said. “I think it’s very important because I have a lot of friends who do have small businesses here in Orange County. Their hands are tied because of COVID-19.”

I want Oregon Governor Kate Brown who is White, recalled.  I'll Always Be a Portland Girl

Look, honey. If you live here you know the answer to that. But the problem with getting rid of any of these leftist CA elected officials is that straight up marxists are waiting to replace them. Bad as Newsom is he's preferable to the Bob Avakian crowd standing in the wings trying to wrest power away from the Democrats who run this state. Also, love your dress. Very Pirates of Penzance. 

Niece ladiy.  Be good.go home was job no good. Bad man. .

Is Tito the one on the right?