Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 2 months ago

Do people like pickles?

It’s time to settle the debate, do people actually like pickles?

Yes, especially Indians.

some do they are okay on fish sandwiches

• SW-6

Pickles are ok IMO especially the bread&butter chips, sweet gerkins ON THEIR OWN.  I am not a big fan of the dill, but will occasionally enjoy one of those giant dill pickles when the mood hits me.  But the thing I know I HATE about pickles is the over use of them at fast food places in putting a ton on the sandwiches.  Wendy's and Burger King are the worst.  You cant take a bite out of the burger w/o hitting a pickle!  And if you order a burger w/o pickle they have to start from scratch.  They don't take an already prepared burger and pull off the pickles.  So, you get a regular burger and just pull them off yourself.  SMH.....  I like pickles, but ON THEIR OWN.  Not on anything!  :)

• Moya

Yes yum

Yum on a Subway meatball sub.....

Pickles are a very nice side dish to go with the toes (if you know what I mean). However, i would advise you not to feed your victim with it before attacking. This is soley because it can tasty quite bitter in the blood. 

• Jack

They are ok, I don like them on sandwiches more by themselves. But I like to have them as a healthy snack that stay good for a while 

• ?

Just TRY to eat a grilled cheese sandwich without pickles!

• geezer

Well .. I do anyway.

Pickled Onions .. Pickled Cherkins .. Branston Bickle

BUT Pickled Walnuts are the BEST.

I won't speak for everyone, but I absolutely love pickles.

• kswck2

I like half sours. Full sours not so much. Dills are okay too-but must have a Lot of dill.