Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

Is it really unhealthy just to not have your hair done?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Judy
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Actually, not getting coloring and perms is healthier for your hair.  But it can lower your self-esteem when your hair starts growing out.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I last got professional hair services in August of 2019. I'm fine.

It may be hard on your self-esteem if you're used to getting your hair colored, trimmed, styled, whatever, but your physical health won't be impacted at all.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

no.......................

• 2 months ago

No it's not but i guess that depends on what you mean by having it done. Do you mean having it dyed, curled, straightened, permed, bleached etc.? or do you mean maybe it's not good for your mental health to not have it done since that's usually something that makes some women feel better about themselves? because there's no specific details about what you mean but i will say this getting your hair done isn't necessary for the most part usually taking good care of it and making sure it's healthy is all that needs to be done for the most part and that's when it will flourish the most. Also going to a salon and getting it done once in awhile wouldn't be bad and might even boost your self esteem a little bit.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Susie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It may stress people out who are used to “having their hair done”.  All you really need to do is wash it regularly. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.