What does the bibel say about racism?

48 Answers

Relevance
  • Prince
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

The first and greatest commandment is to love the Lord your God and the Second is like unto it: Love your neighbour as yourself.

• 2 months ago

When read correctly and obeyed, the Bible tells us there is only one race - the human race.

The answer from the Bible is that all humans are descendents of one man, Adam. In more modern terms the apostle Luke recorded this statement in the book of Acts: [God] made out of one man every nation of men to dwell on the entire surface of the earth.”—Acts 17:26.

Racism is a form of false pride and we all know that pride goes before a hard fall. However, before it does fall it has caused unprecedented and irreversible harm to others. The harm that is intentionally caused is often because one race mistakenly things they are superior to the other. 

But, here is the line of demarcation.  God is the Creator of man. The book of Acts levels the playing field.:

"At this Peter began to speak, and he said: “Now I truly understand that God is not partial, 35 but in every nation the man who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him."

In addition, the Book of 1John 4:20.21 states: 

"If anyone says, “I love God,” and yet is hating his brother, he is a liar For the one who does not love his brother whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen. 21 And we have this commandment from him, that whoever loves God must also love his brother.

There is no room in these scriptures for a "Christian racist" or any other type of racist.

• 2 months ago

I have no idea what BIBEL says.. WHO IS BIBEL.. Sounds like some rag head..

• 2 months ago

WHAT IS BIBEL????

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Love your neighbor as yourself.

• 2 months ago

"The bibel"?  I never heard of that.  Perhaps you meant "The libeb."  Or "The lebbi."

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No such thing as a "bibel."

• Paul
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It says that God loves every one of His beloved children perfectly, and therefore equally, and calls us to do the same.

• Den B7
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Jesus instructed everyone to, "Love everyone." You can't do that and be racist.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.