Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAustraliaGeneral - Australia · 2 months ago

Why has an Australian politician come out & attacked Hydroxychloroquine, when 4 Italian scientist did a study to see if it actually works ?

I would find it insulting if someone who doesn't even need any qualifications to do their "job" questioned my finding which took me years in university to be able to do a study like this.

sunshine_melno scientists have done the same study which both the French Professor who discovered this treatment and the Italian scientist, the French Professor described  studies done by others as a delusional fantasy.

@sunshine_mel climate change has been happening before man existed, solely blaming man for it is proof of insanity.

But the professor, touted by supporters as a lone truth-teller fighting against an ivory tower of elitist scientist, said the new findings would not change his stance.

"Here we have had 4,000 people go through our hospital, you don't think I'm going to change because there are people who do 'big data', which is a kind of completely delusional fantasy," he said.

"Nothing will change what I have seen with my own eyes."

The ABC and idiots like Grubbie like to jump to conclusions. 

You don't need qualifications to become a parent or a politician. Two very important jobs.

A whole 4 scientists and they're all from the same country, what a coincidence, strange how they're the only ones out of the thousands throughout  the world that have been studying and testing it and came to the conclusion that it doesn't help.

Oh wait, Trump the lump takes it as well, so we have 4 scientists and an idiot that like it...... not for me thanks.

Perhaps because many scientists have proved that it has no benefits when treating COVID. 

You don't have to go to university to see climate change is a real issue either; there are thousands of scientists (who have) that will tell you.

My guess is that politician has some connection to big pharma and the Gates Foundation. 

Follow the money.