If I just graduated from college and I'm not pleased with my GPA, can I re-enroll in school to bring my GPA up?

No.  Your GPA for your Bachelor's degree will not change. If you had chosen to delay graduation and retaken courses, the new grades would have been added to your GPA calculation, but once you graduate, that GPA is set in stone.

Of course, you can still take additional courses and get better grades in those courses.  This might be helpful in you are planning on applying to a graduate program.

Many employers don't ask for an applicants GPA.  Those that really care about your GPA will ask for an official transcript from your university. 

Intelligence over grades.

Most employers don't care about your GPA

You're in the real world now... very few employers really care about your GPA.  They're likely to be more interested in promptness, presentation, manners, & your ability to perform the job.

• John

Based on the laws of mathematics, doing so would not help much.  You have already earned enough credits so that even straight As will not do much to increase your GPA.