Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 2 months ago

I have a mole in an awkward spot?

I have a mole in a really inconvenient spot, now moles dont usually bother me but this one gets itchy and its very three dimensional. If i could do it id get it removed but it’s unconventionally decently close to the butthole and vaginal area, like cant really cover my private area getting that removed, should i consult a gynaecologist? Ive never done that nor do i know how (im only 17) i dont have a mom to teach me these things please help

1 Answer

  • Dze
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    just tell your parent or guardian you need an appointment to get a mole removed thats bothering you down there .. pretty simple ..

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.