Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 months ago

I can prove god doesn't exist. My proof is simple, the god thing just isn't there anywhere. My proof is science based. Why am I so smart?

Yes that's my proof "the god thing just isn't there anywhere". It doesn't get smarter or more scientific than that.

WOW, Jea has finally admitted her "proof" for the non existence of a god thing is "kindergarten stuff".

Cee ..... NO GODS EXIST. I'm an atheist. And I'm clever enough to know that a negative can't be proven. I can't prove that a teacup is not orbiting Mars, just as I can't prove that any of the stupid gods don't exist.

Eddie J ...... nope you are wrong. I agree with Jea 100% that no gods exist. Where she is a liar, is where she states that she has **PROOF** that no gods exist. Such negatives cannot be "proven". So Jea LIES with her "proof" claim. That's obvious.

Alex ..... can't you read? I am saying that I can't prove any of the god creatures (your one too) don't exist. JEA is saying that she has proof, so she lies. "No gods exist" and "I KNOW no gods exist" are 2 different statements, with 2 different meanings. See your English comprehension teacher please.

"I can prove god doesn't exist. My proof is simple, the god thing just isn't there anywhere. My proof is science based".............. People, that is a copy of JEA'S belief. I'm mocking her. Duh!!

And we should accept anything coming from someone who talks about a "god thing."  You probably can't even tie your shoes yet.

When the time comes that man finds proof it will be to late. The clock strikes 12.

A fish doesn’t know Denver exists either. But at least a fish doesn’t brag about it’s ignorance.

• Raja

I am connected to all creatures including all human beings internally. This is God's temporary miracle. People who have born in this era cannot realize this miracle because they have born with it. An old honest gentle man aged 80 can explain about this miracle. This miracle has started in the year 1950 and going to end as soon as I died.

I am a living evidence for the existence of God. If you know me, you will understand.

I don't know anybody that at any time or anywhere would ever call you smart. So there must be a God. You can always prove there is a God by being unable to prove there is no God. There is more evidence there is a God then there is not a God. Even the most primitive people that ever lived knew better than not to believe there is a God. They would offer up thousands upon thousands of their own people they loved and sacrifice their loved ones lives just to appease their gods. That is called evidence.

• e9601:

I can prove that God does exist. He sent His only Son to die for the sins of the world, then rose again. Jesus (Gods Son) is offering salvation to all. You only have to accept it. Yes, God is real, one day you will see Him and answer to Him.

You're not.  The only thing that you've established is that you're arrogant.  Just how do you propose to convince us that your sensory abilities extend into other universes?

that is not proof moron

• Paul

If you were smart, you would realize that science is the study of the natural world in natural terms, and that science cannot prove or disprove anything supernatural or spiritual.  Also, a smart person usually isn't ignorant of a reality that 90% of the world's people have discovered.

Demon, they are making you dumberby the hour, if you are an example satan is a fail.