Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

Anyone know if this is true.?

My female friends told me that to find a husband, I should be great in the kitchen and wild in the bedroom.

Anyone know if this is true?

For a very simple man that may be enough. But truly good marriages are built on shared values, mutual long term goals and similar outlooks on life. 

You don’t need those attributes for someone to love you, but they are desirable 

• Raja

It is true but in addition to above must have certain amount of intelligence as well .

• Ocimom

About the truth of it.  :)

I am a single male.

I think males are greater than females in the kitchen. Regarding the bedroom I would like to read more details about that.

I would not want a wife who doesn't know how to cook, or clean, or not want to do anything. Her sitting around all day watching television, or just shopping all day, or night long would start to get on my nerves.

To find a husband would mean that you have to look, for one, and this may take a lot of time to do.

I am not looking, for a wife. I am doing other things with my life.

After I read what you said well I thought that was weird what you said. Should I assume you don't know how to cook, or you don't know how to cook well enough?

I don't think you have to be a professional chef to find a husband, but I do think at least you should be able to do something, for a man who you want to marry.

If I were to marry a woman then I could cook, for her, but if she doesn't cook, for me then I would start to wonder why I married her in the first place.

Yes, I can cook, and I can do other things too, so I can offer different things.

I don't really care. I'm not looking for a maid, and women can be good in the bedroom just by being in really good shape. They really don't have to do anything special. Women who work hard in the bedroom are just making up for not being attractive enough to get their man rock hard.

Funny--those of the same things many girls are looking for in guys!

Lose weight, put on makeup... good to go!

• Linda

It might be true to a point about finding a husband, but what quality of a man would that really bring? A quality man should also know how to cook and be good in bed and have a good job. The truth is you don't want to be someone's doormat by cooking and having sex daily. You might get a husband true but after the sex turns cold and your man isn't making you happy and just sees you as a slave to cook for him and pleasure him, depression will set in and you'll feel awful!!

• Robin

false, never ask a woman in front of her friends ask them alone. Never ask your sister as she will lie. Your mother wont give an honest answer either. Look outside your comfort zone and always aim high. DOnt waste your time with council estate girls