Do you think we will beat corona ?
I mean the whole world ?
I don’t want it to be worse than as it is.
Some people say in 5-6 years it will be and it will be end of the world ? Is it true ?
- ZirpLv 718 hours ago
Questions about the answerer are not allowed.
We will find a vaccine or not. If we find one, the virus may mutate and make a new vaccine necessary
- conley39Lv 72 months ago
Yes, eventually things will be better and most people will survive.
- Anonymous2 months ago
1) WRONG FORUM. It's not a philosophical issue, it's a medical / scientific issue.
2) The "some people" you have been listening to are idiots. The Covid-19 virus is NOT going to wipe out humanity, even if it's around for the next two hundred years (which is actually quite likely), so you can relax on that account. We've been living with corona-type viruses for a very long time already.
3) Viruses are tricky things because some varieties can mutate quickly. In that regard we will never "beat" them. We will accommodate them, whether through immunization or natural immunity, or by living more csutiously.
4) It's inevitable that more people will die from CV-19. It's inevitable that people will continue to die from ordinary influenza, too. You could be oner of them. You might also be killed from a falling meteor or by a speeding cyclist, or you could choke to death on your next meal. You just never know, so it's your choice. Live in fear, or live fearlessly.
- RPLv 72 months ago
No. There is no beating a virus, but we can learn how to coexist peacefully, recognizing it takes time, like years.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- SandyLv 72 months ago
we have the cure. to give everybody prophylactic doses of hydroxychloroquine. the propaganda against it, and the penalties doctors would experience because Trump endorsed, prevent many doctors from prescribing it in America. Democrats and the liberal media are scorched Earth. they will destroy this country first before they EVER do the right thing by her.