Sleeping asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

I got so angry an punched my picture frame than split open my right hand than had got 40 stitches is it possible I have a mental illness?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Alfred
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

yes, it definitely is  possible.

yet additional  questions are to be asked in real life, in your area.

and you might need the professional help of a psychologist or psychiatrist thereof 

• 2 months ago

Sounds more like unresolved resentment issues causing it hard for you to cope while using anger to express yourself.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes it is possible but only a psychologist can determine for sure. Of course we all get angry at times. 

Remember there is never anything wrong with going to a psychologist and it is no different then going to any other kind of doctor. 

• 2 months ago

Whatever was mentally bothering you at that moment has probably evolved into a good hard lesson that wont be repeated.  Your cured for the moment.  Won't do it again. Will you?  If you do perhaps then you need to think more about what it is that is bothering you.  Could be your just mentally ill and don't like your hand for some reason.  We all have our quirks.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Papa-G
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
  • Goerge
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Just a touch of passive-aggressiveness. 

• 2 months ago

Sounds like you have anger managemwnt issues.

You need to learn some self control.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.