Sleeping asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

I got so angry an punched my picture frame than split open my right hand than had got 40 stitches is it possible I have a mental illness?

• Alfred

yes, it definitely is  possible.

yet additional  questions are to be asked in real life, in your area.

and you might need the professional help of a psychologist or psychiatrist thereof 

Sounds more like unresolved resentment issues causing it hard for you to cope while using anger to express yourself.

Yes it is possible but only a psychologist can determine for sure. Of course we all get angry at times. 

Remember there is never anything wrong with going to a psychologist and it is no different then going to any other kind of doctor. 

Whatever was mentally bothering you at that moment has probably evolved into a good hard lesson that wont be repeated.  Your cured for the moment.  Won't do it again. Will you?  If you do perhaps then you need to think more about what it is that is bothering you.  Could be your just mentally ill and don't like your hand for some reason.  We all have our quirks.  

• Papa-G
  • Goerge

Just a touch of passive-aggressiveness. 

Sounds like you have anger managemwnt issues.

You need to learn some self control.