Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 2 months ago

What to do when you're tired of abused people returning good to their abusers rather than punishing with jail?

2 Answers

  • 2 months ago

    If you know them personally, tell them if they don't change you're going to have to intervene. If you don't know them, there's Abuse hotlines (phone numbers) to call anonymously or directly as long as you can provide the address and names of people involved.

      If it's terrible, I mean truly terrible, call the police and make sure to have video/audio of what you're hearing and seeing to finally get some justice. Don't sit idly by and hope the problem fixes itself, they could be dead if you do.


  • Anonymous
    2 months ago


    Get counseling

    See if you might be someone who'd be a good counselor or advocate

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.