Mane or Salah - if you were chairman of Real Fraudrid, who would you GO for ?

• Adam

Salah, however if I were him I wouldn't go. At the moment with the job Klopp is doing and the team Liverpool are putting together, he's more than likely going to get long term success at Liverpool. Real seem disjointed. The political system at that club does not allow for long term planning. If both stay at Liverpool, they will be successful for years to come

If I was a manager or chairman of a club I'd go for Salah

Real Madrid would do better with Salah in their side than Mane. 

Just look at how awful Hazard became once he became a Real Madrid Player for example.

A player who is a finisher and scores  goals,  thats what Real Madrid would want.  Mane is too creative and they have plenty of creative players.  They need another 30+ goals a season guy,  cos since Ronaldo gone they aint found his replacement.

• Salah; expand the brand while their racist fans run him out of town in a year, and Liverpool pocket the nine-figure fee and reinvest in squad depth. 

• Ryan

Salah. what was it 19 goals and 10 assists in the league this season. That's actually his lowest goal total since going to Liverpool his first season was 32 goals I think second season 22 but he'd tear La Liga apart and Real could do with an established threatening wide player. Bale is crap now, hasn't worked out for Hazard, they got the two younger Brazilians but they have a lot to improve on, Vázquez always more a rotation player than regular starter. Salah is just more dangerous than Mane. I don't see either of them leaving btw they are 28 now and will definitely be at Liverpool next season so after that who is going to pay like 100 million for a 29 year old? Look at Barca with Griezmann he signed for Barca aged 28 for idk 120 million or something. Had an awful season and ended the season without winning a trophy. Yes they are still in the champions league so maybe if they make the final and he scores a lucky goal you might say it's money well spent but overall he has been really really poor. Even Hazard for Madrid signs at 28, arrives overweight, gets injured so he misses most of the season but Real still go on to win La Liga and he might play a part in winning the champions league we will see but this isn't the player Madrid wanted to buy. Again if he helps them win the champions league even if its just a winning goal where he whacks the ball with his belgian dong and it goes in then you might say money well spent but generally you find clubs refusing to spend so much on players once they reach their late 20s and especially once they have bad experience with it like Hazard's form will make Real more cautious when spending big on a player in his late 20s 

Neither....they're both a piece of....

• August

If i was the chairman,i would go for Salah(especially after that new haircut) as his diving is something the crooks have in common 

Both of them what is really stopping them 

• Maggie

Let's just say that I'm glad I don't have to make that choice. 

Neither. I’m not saying they wouldn’t  but I personally don’t think either of them players would flourish at Madrid. A club with fickle fans and big egos. 

They’re good players because they play in a team that’s has a completely different mentality to that of Madrid. They also play under a manager that knows how to get the best out of players if not make them even better.