Now that Churches have been closed for a while, are you cool with worship on your own, which is a tenet of all religions?

Yes.

.............

Some of the Christians I know handled it pretty well, but a lot of them starting freaking out at the idea that they would 'not be allowed' to congregate.

They took to social media to claim that 'satan' was behind it - and that people who didn't want to congregate were allowing 'fear' to control them.

Ironically, the ones screaming the loudest about how 'brave' they are, were actually the most afraid.  Their words and actions gave away their true feelings.

• ?

I don't worship on my own.  Our services are live streaming every Sunday.  I sing along with the cantor and it's almost like being there.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian

while i have been social distancing for two years, i recall Rev 18:4.  people have been totally evil to me, in everything i do. im on my 4th rebound, but pursuing a different path. and while church congregations without social distancing is frowned upon, there is a case for freedom and liberty. Also, where the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints is concerned it is remarkable to notice that Church at home was a fact a year before even the virus was publicly mentioned. 1/3 of the earth's population will die, but whether it is war or this virus or some stronger version of it. men should come out of babylon and repent of their sins and then stand and not be moved.  also, it was not always tenant of every religion, especially in Judaism and their temple. when comparing the discussion of Jesus with the woman at the well.

• ?

Christians - individual people who truly love the Lord Jesus and accept their sinful nature - understand that sin must be forgiven by God for it to be erased from our life.  Church goers (i.e. people who Go To Church) are not necessarily Christians, some are JUST church goers  and, when they return home, that's the end of 'it' until next Sunday. The only thing they'll miss, at this time, is the company that they could have had with other 'church goers'.  Christians also will miss the company and fellowship of other true believers but will have no problem at all having fellowship with God regularly until this is all over and we can meet with others of like-mind once again.  Also, these days, we can all keep in touch via the internet, the telephone and (in many churches near my home) internet church - whereby our members all take part via our computers by one choosing a hymn (which we find on a website) one prays and another gives a bible reading. Our pastor then gives a short sermon. It is different from attending actual church with others but still very recognisable as being a joint service of like-minded people praising God and His Son in the way He has provided for these times. We even have communion using a drink (water is sufficient) and a piece of bread or a portion of a biscuit.  This will, one day, be over and we will not all be strangers to each other because the fellowship has remained there, just in a different format - for a season and a reason.

No problem. Holy Spirit filled people take God with them wherever they go. God dwells not in temples made by human hands, but Holy Spirit filled people are His building and His temples.

“Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,”  - Acts 7:48, KJV

16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? 17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are. - 1 Corinthians 3:16-17, KJV

9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. - Romans 8:9, KJV

9 For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building. - 1 Corinthians 3:9, KJV

. . .

Individual and family worship has always been integral to Christians. The lock-down affecting congregational worship has been a sore miss because it's both a public witness and communal fellowship. We still get some aspect of that worship with our on-line virtual get-togethers, but it's not the same, not by a long chalk! A friend said that since their church could open up the preaching is more powerful, the congregation more attentive and aware.

Now we've had a taste of near-isolation, we value the worth of public worship far more than before. After all, it's only in totalitarian countries where public worship is either forbidden or tightly controlled, so we're alert to see if control is lessened. Sung praise, and communion are still 'forbidden' though football fans can carouse in public, in pubs, singing lustily, and then government wonders why the virus is erupting from such events! Yes, we're watching all this, prayerfully.

• Oleg

In my country, thanks to God, the churches are now open for several months.

Though quarantine also served some good to not think that only going to the church is enough and makes me good enough before God and others. More important is to live a Christian life in practice and this is much harder, even impossible without God's help.

• GOD HAS CLOSED (((ALL))) THOSE LYING CATHOLIC TAUGHT INSTITUTIONS!

TEACHING (((WATER BAPTISM))) UNDER THE NEW COVENANT 

WHEN JESUS DOES (JOHN 1:33) THE "ONE BAPTISM" (EPHESIANS 4:5) UNDER THE NEW COVENANT!

(((ALL))) THOSE LYING INSTITUTIONS CALLING THEMSELVES "CHURCHES"

ARE NOT 

>>>"GIVING GLORY TO HIS NAME"<<< 

WHO DOES THE BAPTIZING (JOHN 1:33)!

"GOD HATES THEM" (PROVERBS 6:16-19)!

PRETENDING THEY'RE EATING HIS BODY AND DRINKING HIS BLOOD WHEN 

>>>"COMMUNION IS WITH THE HOLY GHOST"<<< (II CORINTHIANS 13:14) AND THE HOLY GHOST IS  JESUS (JOHN 14:18; 26) WHO IS >>>SPIRIT<<< (II CORINTHIANS 5:16)

"CHRIST [AKA SPIRIT; II COR 5:16] IS OUR PASSOVER" (I CORINTHIANS 5:7)!

"And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst" (John 6:35)!

"If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the LORD of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart. 

Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread SHYT upon your faces, even the SHYT of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it. 

And ye shall know that I have sent this commandment unto you..." (Malachi 2:2-4)!

"GOD HATES YOU" (Proverbs 6:16-19)! 

Source(s): THUS SAITH THE LORD! "REPENT" FROM YOUR LYING CATHOLIC DOCTRINE! CATHOLIC DOCTRINE! LET MY PEOPLE GO!