Where does anybody in R&S come from that's a Level 3 with less than a hundred answers and a 30%+ best answer take?

I've seen two answering a single question.

AS there are no comments, no comment.

It's pretty easy to set up multiple sock-puppet accounts, ask/answer your own questions, and then award yourself 'best answer' in order to get your level up in order to troll without people automatically noticing that your account is new.

(Then you can use those sock puppet accounts to agree with what you post).

Sounds like someone is point-gaming.

point gamers !  and fraudulent abuse of their accounts.

all over the place.

What! What are you trying to say??

Apparently I've only answered two questions in 8 years and I have 300% best answers. I suspect that when questions get deleted Yahoo! doesn't account for the best answers that you've acquired so the percentage gets all messed up. 

But now I've answered three questions and my best answer percentage is only 200%... so thanks for that.

• Carmen

I don't understand how they get their % of best answers. I'm at 28% and I'm pretty sure I've gotten less than 5% best answers. I wouldn't trust those numbers. 

The home office?     

That actually describes me.

This is a fairly new account, and we're no longer able to vote for our own answers, like one could years ago. So obviously, I have not been doing that. I think SOME people, such as a certain ghost here that shall not be mentioned..? Have multiple accounts. Then ask questions with some, and answer with others. And award themselves a ton of BAs. Which is pathetic. Meaning, I don't do that. Although I do have other accounts than this one. Two, to be precise. Both of them retired, because I don't want them suspended, and said ghost had developed a nasty habit of reporting all of my Q&As that he could find.

So yeah... Sincerely, I just have a lot of people awarding me best answers. I think a lot of that..? Is because I am someone who actually ENJOYS writing lengthy, descriptive, hopefully helpful answers! Based on my own knowledge and lived experience! And apparently..? Certain people still really appreciate that. Not so much on here, maybe. But I've also been answering a lot of questions over in the LGBT section, as of lately! So.. there you go. Since you wondered.