John asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 4 months ago

I got lasagna stains all over my bedding, literally all over, how can I get it out before my wife sees, she paid a fortune for these sheets ?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

I recommend taking them down to the nearest stream and beating them clean on the rocks.  it's the age old tried and true method for removing all over lasagne stains from bed clothes.

• 4 months ago

Have you considered washing them?

First off though, soak overnight in a warm - not hot - mix of a biological type washing powder or liquid. Add some laundry brightener e.g. Napisan to the wash when you put them in the machine the next day.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Lasagna stains would be greasy and have tomato based stains something hard to get out unless immediately pre-treated. The damage is done. Confession and purchase a new set... Or to appease her a whole new bedding set. 

• 4 months ago

You ate lasagna on your bed?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

Use Oxyclean. It’s the best at getting rid of stains without using bleach. You can try using a baking soda paste to get rid of as much of the stain as you can. 

If it’s white, use bleach. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.