Britain is the enemy. True or false?

Because the UK government would never hesitate to do America's bidding in regards to its covert operations, which are expressly against God's purpose.

Ultimately, Britain has always been God's enemy on the side of Satan in this War of Armageddon and there is no denying it.

Consequently, British people are the worst kind of scum and they will be exterminated from off the face of the earth in accordance with the prophecy in Romans 9:22 and Revelation 17:16.

But what are you going to do about it?

Update:

@W: How convenient for you to say that the "vessels of destruction" of the New Testament (Romans 9:22) is "Anti Christian", a verb which clearly contradicts the Bible.

You can't come to terms with the fact that ENTIRE NATIONS are destined to be destroyed during the Second Coming of Christ, although it is clearly stated in the new covenant doctrine of Romans 9:22.

How pathetic you are to question the Will of the Almighty.

Update 2:

But of course, the best answer must go to the person (or country) who concurs closely with My viewpoint on this topic.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

I agree british the worst we will conquer their island soon

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Ever since the loss of our empire - we've become our own enemy, hating people who we really should respect...and sucking up to people who we should originally have kept well away from; America a case in point - and the 'we needed to pay off a debt' holds no water.

• W
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

I can't help but notice how often the greatest hatred and intolerance comes from you Bible-wavers. Do you honestly believe a Savior would support your abhorrent anti-Christian rants? He wouldn't waste his piss on your grave. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.