Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

How often to you get called a racist by libtards?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

These days it's rather constant and for no good reason.  Try ordering a Black Angus hamburger sometime.  :-)

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

How often do birds chirp?

• Zany
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I would never call you a racist if you called me a libtard, I would just laugh and point.

• Aiden
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I am a liberal and I get called an alt-right racist by libtards on a regular basis.

I'm trying to limit talking about politics because for some reason people take it so personally these days, but even then I get called a racist at least once a week.

But if I don't limit my politics talk then it's free real estate on whatever insult or accusation they can throw on me to make themselves sound like a victim.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Yavan
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Well, you elected the biggest crook in America and then practically made him your God.

Forgive me if I don't exactly trust your intentions to be the purest.

I mean, not a peep from conservatives about Mnuchin's $500 billion secret slush fund, but you're obsessed over someone looting a stupid T.V. set? You know how many T.V. sets $500 billion will buy you? Criminality is obviously not the issue. You seem fine with criminality.

https://www.citizen.org/news/keeping-500-billion-i...

• 2 months ago

I am very fortunate as I don't have a lot of libtards around :))

• 2 months ago

Probably every day.  They are allergic to truth so they call me a racist whenever I post the truth.    

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.