Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 4 months ago

Can I press a charge against my realtor for violating agreement?

We had our big move planned and were up at 6 a.m. to begin loading things up.  My realtor was in charge of booking the rental truck and getting it over here.  We were horrified to find out that he did not get the U-haul with the Dora the Explorer on the side that my girls were all excited about... instead it had a spaceship on the side.  My girls were screaming and crying and ran up to their old room and screamed and jumped around so forcefully I thought it might break the floorboards.  It took hours to get them settled down.

We agreed just the prior week with the realtor to make sure they got the correct truck and very upset that he didn't do what he said.  What are our legal options here?  He broke our agreement and I am considering pressing charges.

You can but you would be wasting your time don’t do it.

yes you can if you have a will power

First, that isn't criminal, so there are no charges to press.  Second, You won't win a civil action.

Elmer Fud has many talents, hire him to defend you.

Hanna Montana is too busy to help.

Daffy Duck can be a good side kick to keep the kids laughing.

Mighty Mouse can help with the heavy stuff.

Dick Tracys can track down the realtor.

Speedy Gonzales is pretty efficient with time.

Road Runner can lead the way.

Biden will have no trouble keeping the children entertained.

If all else fails, fellow trolls can lead you to a local bridge.

******* troll, go choke on a chicken bone.

Troll..........................................................

• R P

Haha .....  silly troll!

Fool! The realtor has NO control over which truck U-Haul might have available for the date-time you want. The person may have done their best, but you have NO expectation that a realtor can make any such guarantee, no matter how hard they work to get you what you want. YOU should have dealt with the truck rental anyway. You never should have asked your realtor to perform such a special service which is outside the scope of their work. It was NOT a truck owned by the realtor & made available to clients! Furthermore, your kids are spoiled brats if they threw a tantrum like you describe, and that's definitely a symptom of bad parenting. Either you're a troll here, or you're extremely foolish. 

reported the troll. Geez. What an imagination combined with severe mental illness.