Question about portable charger?

Hi, there's a certain part of my MyCharge portable charger that needs replacing because it's no longer charging my phone but I don't know what the part is called. It's the part that goes into the cellphone . I'd just like to know the what that part is called so I can re-order some new ones online. Thank you.

2 Answers

  • 6 months ago

    If its an iPhone you would search "Charge cable for iPhone" if it's an android you would search "USB C Charge cable" or "Micro USB Charge cable" OR you could save yourself the confusion and get this item I looked up for you. It will work with any modern phone as it has all three styles. "Anker Powerline II 3-in-1 Cable" its short and a little pricy at $18 but it should surely solve your issue. Best of luck. 

  • 6 months ago

    maybe you should take it to a computer place and have them fix it

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.