Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

Please help me. ?

I know I sound stupid or attention grabbing, but please, I need some help. I’ve been a straight a student my entire life. I’ve been in every club, I graduated a year early, took summer classes, the whole nine yards. Now I graduated and I’m being hit with so many health problems. I’m constantly in pain, crying, and physically sick every single day. My doctors are at a loss and can’t offer me any help (I’ve been to so so many, and they don’t know what to do.). I work two jobs every day of the week (I help my family with bills.) and I’m trying to balance school on top of that. I took summer classes, and I got two b’s because I’m always upset and so unable to focus on anything. I just got my transcript and I hate myself for this. I can’t focus and I’m so sick and overworked that I can’t take this. All I have that makes me happy are my grades. And now I don’t even have that. 

 I can’t get over it and I don’t know how to make it okay. Please help if you can. 

6 Answers

  • 1 month ago

    Sounds like you are trying to over-achieve your way in life. Einstein once said that the key to happiness is to have a peaceful mind and a modest life. In my opinion, for someone feeling down, you got this. You passed. You have two jobs. Dude, you are a hero. You could've just quit but you are persistent. Anyways, do something for your mental health: anything you would enjoy doing. You can't be happy if you don't invest on yourself.

  • Chanel
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

    You need to speak to a therapist. It sounds like you are doing well to have 2 jobs.

    Don't be too hard on yourself.

  • LAN
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    A real "straight A student" would have known to capitalize the a.

  • 2 months ago

    No, you will have to help yourself.

    You have been to doctors with no results.

    You complain of pain, being physically sick and unable to focus.

    You need to quit one job and make an appointment to see a licensed mental health professional for a diagnosis and treatment.  And the longer you keep putting this off, the worse your symptoms can get.

    There is no "miracle cure" here.  You need to make an appointment with a licensed mental health provider that takes your insurance.  So pick up the phone and call your 800 customer service number on your insurance card and find someone in your area or better still, have one of your physicians refer you to someone local who can help.

    There is no way around this.  You have to do it.

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

    maybe you should get some counseling and apply for ssi

  • 2 months ago

    Maybe this would help. I know of a book by an expert on pain management, a Johns Hopkins researcher who was forced to put his skills to work on pain management when he suffered a serious injury, a number of operations, and a dependence on pain-killing opiods.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.