Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

I'm not an abusive parent (not even a parent YET), but what if I don't want to be in Heaven because of what I've done?

I know people say we're all sinners, but......I couldn't live in Heaven with my own children, let alone millions of others in Heaven who never abused or harmed anyone in their lives, even if I was forgiven. Forgiveness doesn't undo the act and I couldn't live with knowing what I did.

Relax.  IN the final judgment, God will work with us to determine where we will be most comfortable through eternity.  St. Paul mentioned other glorious resurrections, each offering their own suitable reward in eternity.  Jesus truly can reward us according to our works.  We're not all angels and sons of Perdition, after all.

Not to worry, there's always this......

Not a problem.  If you don't want to be forgiven, to be saved, go to heaven, the Lord won't forgive you or save you.  He won't even drag you into heaven against your will.

• Ralph

The fact of the matter: It does not matter: what you want, It is not up to you it is up to God The Lord Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior and if he saves you then you will be in paradise, which is heaven, it does not matter what we want, it is all what God The Lord Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior wants for us.

Source(s): King James holy bible

Relax. There's nothing to worry about.