blkdiva360 asked in TravelAir Travel · 2 months ago

Flying southwest airlines recommend or not? ( of course after the pandemic is under control?

Southwest is highly recommended. They have a good service record and good prices. The employees is very friendly and easy to work with.

Source(s): Work part-time at an airport who co-ordinates with Southwest agents.

Southwest is fine when it's safe to fly.

I hate southwest. Some loud mouth **** bag always seem to sit next to me. The entire ******* plane is empty and they have to sit next to me. What the god damn ****?

• MS

I like Southwest a lot.

• Daniel

I recommend them.  They usually have pretty good fares.  Their boarding process is pretty straightforward and not the gaggle that most airlines have.  You just have to remember to check in online exactly 24 hours ahead of your first flight or you might end up boarding last and in a middle seat.  

Southwest is a very good airline with an excellent safety record. Some people like their approach- If you check in online at a specific time, you get on earlier and have your pick of seats.