blkdiva360 asked in TravelAir Travel · 2 months ago

Flying southwest airlines recommend or not? ( of course after the pandemic is under control?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Southwest is highly recommended. They have a good service record and good prices. The employees is very friendly and easy to work with.

Source(s): Work part-time at an airport who co-ordinates with Southwest agents.
  • 2 months ago

Southwest is fine when it's safe to fly.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I hate southwest. Some loud mouth **** bag always seem to sit next to me. The entire ******* plane is empty and they have to sit next to me. What the god damn ****?

• MS
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I like Southwest a lot.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I recommend them.  They usually have pretty good fares.  Their boarding process is pretty straightforward and not the gaggle that most airlines have.  You just have to remember to check in online exactly 24 hours ahead of your first flight or you might end up boarding last and in a middle seat.  

• 2 months ago

Southwest is a very good airline with an excellent safety record. Some people like their approach- If you check in online at a specific time, you get on earlier and have your pick of seats. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.