Gerik asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Does anyone believe in what Jack Kevorkian did and that the right should go further for children/teenagers?

Update:

children or teenagers of sound mind and just want to get the phuck out of here

Update 2:

and having to travel anymore than 10 miles away to get it is a huge inconvenience.

Update 3:

and the last thing i want to hear is that we have the right already or also,....pull a gun to your head.....kind of krap.

Update 4:

man, disabling comments was one weasley move on yahoo answer's part.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Mike
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

He died along time ago 

• 2 months ago

Euthanasia is against the law as it stands.

That said, euthanasia should be a choice by the patient. It should be a right that all individuals have. So, legally, he was wrong. But his motive is understandable.

relative to children, most of them don't have the information to make such a choice, even if they have the ability to reason for themselves. 

• 2 months ago

No matter what your age, suicide is not a right and assisted suicide is murder.

• 2 months ago

We take an oath to do no harm. There are times when continuing life and /or treatment causes more harm by continuing suffering that cannot be cured. These are very difficult decisions to make. For those that have lived a long life this is somewhat less difficult to make compared to a younger individual. There are probably times it is appropriate for pediatric patient's however I do not feel I have the clinical experience to make that decision at this time.

Just FYI physician assisted suicide is legal in some states in the US and several countries around the world.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Jack should become Dementia Donnie's doctor!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.