filipejames2 asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

I can’t find an quality pit bull puppy for sale ?

That's because you're not interested in getting a Pit Bull at all. You just weirdly like to constantly post about them with no interest at all in truly getting one.

Whatever you do, make sure to carefully vet the person/place you buy from. Shelters have plenty of pitbulls/mixed breeds constantly coming in! I got my chocolate lab/pit mix as a 2 month old at a local shelter. Try your animal control!

I don't think there are any quality pit bulls.  They are just mutts, a term used to describe a variety of bully's.  They totally lack any uniformity, they come in many different sizes.  A pit bull is a small medium dog.  Now days pits are just mutts.  No reputable breeders, no registration in a good registry, no standards for the pit.  I have no idea what a quality pit bull may look like.  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Pit bulls aren't recognized by the AKC

"Quality pit bull" is an oxymoron.

• Isabel

A lot of people have adopted at risk dogs, since lock down began.  Maybe let your local shelter know that you’re very serious about a puppy and ask for a call if any puppies come in

No such thing exists.

Just go to your local shelter and adopt one of the pit mutts there