filipejames2 asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

I can’t find an quality pit bull puppy for sale ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

That's because you're not interested in getting a Pit Bull at all. You just weirdly like to constantly post about them with no interest at all in truly getting one.

• 2 months ago

Whatever you do, make sure to carefully vet the person/place you buy from. Shelters have plenty of pitbulls/mixed breeds constantly coming in! I got my chocolate lab/pit mix as a 2 month old at a local shelter. Try your animal control!

• 2 months ago

I don't think there are any quality pit bulls.  They are just mutts, a term used to describe a variety of bully's.  They totally lack any uniformity, they come in many different sizes.  A pit bull is a small medium dog.  Now days pits are just mutts.  No reputable breeders, no registration in a good registry, no standards for the pit.  I have no idea what a quality pit bull may look like.  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• 2 months ago

Pit bulls aren't recognized by the AKC

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

"Quality pit bull" is an oxymoron.

• Isabel
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

A lot of people have adopted at risk dogs, since lock down began.  Maybe let your local shelter know that you’re very serious about a puppy and ask for a call if any puppies come in

• 2 months ago

No such thing exists.

Just go to your local shelter and adopt one of the pit mutts there

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.