HELP! HAVE I RUINED MY SHOES FOREVER?? DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO MAKE SATIN WHITE AGAIN?

I have gorgeous sneakers that are white satin. They got a bit dirty so I looked up some sneaker cleaning methods and tried a baking soda and hydrogen peroxide solution which appeared to do nothing. Then I tried just washing them with laundry detergent and water. When the shoes dried it appeared the dirt had just spread around and dried in hideous water-mark like patterns. I then just used hydrogen peroxide which got the dirt stains off but left my shoes looking a dingy yellow and brownish color NOT the beautiful white I was hoping for. I then tried using a magic eraser which did nothing. I then tried a vinegar, water and baking soda solution which also did nothing. My sneakers look worse than before I started the stain removal process. I went about this whole thing the wrong way from the start. I was treating the sneakers with methods meant for canvas and leather. I realize that satin is much more fragile and even water can leave marks on satin. Alas, I do not have a time machine to change the various stain removal mistakes I have already made. I realize I may have set in the dirt

forever. These are my favorite pair of shoes and they are not sold anymore. I just want to know if there is hope. 

You ruined the shoes point blank. I feel bad for you, try to order a replacement and be careful of how you treat and wear them. You said they are rare, but somewhere someone will want to sell those exact shoes at some point so just be on the lookout and don't lose hope.  Your mistake was hydrogen peroxide and also the vinegar. Two harsh properties for satin. 

• drip

https://www.overstock.com/guides/how-to-clean-sati...

Not sure if you undo what you have done.