Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Does this mean he wants to be more than friends? I think he does and we kind of are more than friends? ?

Allow me to explain so thered this guy we've know each other for 3 years now and it's been an emotional roller coaster however we both love each other and have been there for each other through thick and thin. He text me this message the other week he said I love our friendship and everything you do for me and dent the emoji kissing face. Then the other week he said I love you. Now to me if a guy only wants to be friends he wouldn't kiss me on my forehead, hug me a lot(tight hugs too), feel on my body,& call me baby.

Also he talked about marriage and said that I would make the perfect wife.

ask him see what he says might be awkward but better to know then to wonder , good luck 

Yes he’s serious about that and allow him to plow your hole as a token of this beautiful tremendous relationship