Ryzen 5 3600 running hot.!?

I just recently built a new pc and everything was going fine until i checked the temperatures

When running cinebench r20 my stock cooler was around 100 degrees so i bought an 120mm corsair h60 but still my max temperature was 88 degrees under full stress test which doesn't feels comfortable

I checked the voltages they were 3.9ghz at 1.467v

Specs

Ryzen 5 3609

Asus rog b450 gaming f

32gb corsair rgb pro

Please tell me a good solution i tried turning off the core performance boost and getting around 65 degrees max but i think thats has much of performance loss

The voltage is too high. You did the right thing by going into the BIOS and disabling PBO (Precision Boost Override). If you want to use PBO then use it with the Ryzen Master program which is not supposed to be so liberal with the voltage.

You're probably going to get better scores with manually clocking the RAM to a higher speed, manually clocking the subtimings to a lower number, and trying to get the FCLK above 1800mhz. You can do this in conjunction with using the Ryzen Master program.

The problem with the PBO setting in the BIOS is it adds too much voltage. Also, if the 3600 is at 88'c then you're already losing performance because it's downclocking it's self. Ryzen processors have a dynamic clock speed that's based off of temperatures of the CPU and the motherboard's VRM's.