John asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Is it awkward to ask you’re doctor about sexual health questions ?

It might be awkward for you but I doubt it for him. Pretty sure he has heard it all. Besides if you have a medical problem your doctor is the best one to talk to about it.

I ask my doctors all sorts of crazy things. About sex, masterbation, digestion... Even farts. Most recently, I asked: can you give yourself a UTI by not lifting your rear when farting? The doc said it was possible, but not very likely! I suppose itd have to be a wet fart and being a female. Doctors love my visits!

Doctors have heard it all so anything you ask about will not be new. Also the doctor is not going to make any judgements or tell others what you all talk about. Just do it, you'll be surprised how easy it is to do.

its harder for  a lady dr to understand pemis questions

• Tj

It can be uncomfortable, but once you start the conversation, it gets easier. Ask him, he is there to help you.

i would not ask my doctor , its awkward

• jean

no, if the dr can't help you you may be referred to a sex therapist etc

No not at all. That's what he or she is there for.

• kelvin

you don't need to waste a doctor's time for that and just ask your parents

• Brian

No, that is why they are there for.