What is this decorative item on the ceiling called? ?

Attachment image

3 Answers

  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

    It doesnt have a set name but is often referred to as a "ceiling swag" or a ceiling drape (look on pinterest) and its shown in many wedding venues or party venues.

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago


  • Tavy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago


Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.