Dogukan asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

I cut my scalp while shaving and I'm extremely afraid that it won't grow anymore - do you think they will grow back ?

Will the hair grow back ? And if yes, will they grow evenly like the other ones or not ?

• drip

That doesn’t even look like a cut. You just grazed your scalp.  You will be fine, hair will grow back . 

It still looks very bad 🙁 I fear the hair might never recover and grow again!

You would have to of cut it deeper to affect such a thing. Look up the layers of the skin and how deep the hair follicle actually is. By the looks of it you have absolutely nothing to worry about mate.

Yeah it probably will

• kelvin

yes it will......

Oh, oops sorry you are going to have a gross ugly scar which will probably migrate over your face and mouth making it necessary to feed intravenously, Or not