Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 3 months ago

Why are the Beatles haters so ugly?

Their hatred is motivated by jealousy. A jealous person is an ugly person. 

The Beatles, believe or not, despite being considered the greatest band of all time, are an acquired taste. Their music isn't for everyone. And, remember too, their music in 1963 was remarkably different than 1970. If you were swept up by the Beatles invasion in the mid-sixties, that wasn't something that lasted until 1970. Even they were tired of themselves by 1969, and had already begun working on solo projects. 

Regarding their music, you're either a die hard fan or you don't care for them anymore, and you don't mind telling the world how much you hate them.

She was only 17 if ya know what I mean.

For the same reasons why Ringo is so ugly.  Not everyone is as pretty as you.  GROW UP!

I'm not the biggest fan of the Beatles and i grew up in the 60's.  I liked them ok.. never hated anyone... it takes too much energy to "hate".  Plus, it's an ugly thing.