What's your biggest pet peeve?

Mine is when people block the middle of an aisle with their buggy for more than 3-5 minutes.

Obama supporters and Trump haters

People who think a cold justifies shutting down the entire world economy.

all i say is excuse me and people move for me ..

but mine is  when people queue  jump... but i say nothing to them though

People who, when asked for evidence supporting claims they're making or saying dodge the question and never answer. That constitutes about 90% of most news stations, television, and social media these days so I do a lot of meditating to keep myself from being in a constant state of rage. One of my personal favorites is Hillary Clinton saying "He ran a gas station down in St. Louis... No, Mahatma Gandhi was a great leader of the 20th century."

Not fact checking what you say is a pandemic that makes COVID look like a stubbed toe.

It's really annoys me, to see people while eating licking their hands and  fingers, gets on my wick. I feel like choking them. just kidding I wouldent do that. but really!!!  

I can't really say I have one Kendall nothing bothers me. 

People who come into work, or the office and are SICK!  No one wants to share your nasty cold. No body wants to listen to you coughing and hacking and blowing your nose all day. 

No one is SO important that he/she needs to come in and infect the entire office/shop and this is especially true for those who work in food service.

Stay home for God's sake. 

Source(s): Life experience

Haha it is so hard to name just one, but I wholeheartedly agree with you on the abovesaid - especially now that aisles are one-way - and designed to be that way so that we don't walk past each other or get too close.

Of course, about 30% of people understand the concept and there is always that blob that stays there forever oblivious to anyone who needs just a jar of mayo. 

They don't care and they don't even fathom courteously wrapping up their decision for the sake of others.

I've foregone getting items I was there to get because of this.

Really a lot of the worst in us (besides the virus) has really come out during these times.

• Evi

Like the late great George Carlin said 

When people cross the road then walk slowly in front of me so i have to slow down too,or when they come out of shops then walk slow.when people can see me waiting but take their time faffing around anyway(bad customer service)

Source(s): I used to love shopping,now i hate it