Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 2 months ago

Real estate agent said i dont talk well?

He was saying me and the new roomates can start doing referring and join his job if we want. Then he sad my roommates talk good but i can talk 'a little' well. Im a girl.

He is probably asking them to find leads for him on a commission basis. If you do not communicate well, you will not inspire a lot of leads, so perhaps it is not for you. 

maybe you should ask him to explain what he said

Perhaps a career in real estate isn't for you.

You may need to work on your vocabulary and grammar. This is nothing you probably couldn't do with the help of some online assistance. Using grammatically incorrect speech such as "talk good" doesn't come off as professional and this is why this real estate agent doesn't want you representing the company right now. But if you really work at it you can probably hone your speech to where you can sound as professional as your roommates. 

You have terrible grammar and I can't imagine hiring you for anything.

"me and the roomates" -- "My roommates and I" is correct.

"talk good" - it's talk "well" or speak "well".