Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 2 months ago

Can i return my ipad air and keep the airpods pro?

As yall know, Apple has the back to to school promo and since i don't need an ipad but need the aipods pro can I return the ipad and say i am not satisfied with the product and not also give the airpods back? The airpods pro with the ipad would be 110 dollars instead of the 330 dollar price tag. 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Shadow
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

When something is purchased as a bundle, it must be returned as a bundle otherwise the bundle cannot be resold. Why did you get the bundle if you only wanted the Airpods?

• 2 months ago

No,If you want to return something,Everything must be return,But if you like the airpods a lot,Then you could give the ipad air to someone that really wants it.

• Lv 7
    2 months ago

sounds like a question for whoever you got it from.

• 2 months ago

They charge you the full amount for the air pods and you get charged a restocking fee if the iPad is opened.

You aren't the first to think of this scam.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Adam
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

You are supposed to take everything back, whether you could get away with not returning. The AirPods by saying nothing is another thing. You could take it back, keep the AirPods on you then if they say anything say ‘oh yeah here they are’ and pull them out of your pocket.

That’s all assuming you could return an used iPad  for simply not wanting it...they’d take a big loss on that since it can’t be sold as new.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.