I think my pc has malware because I downloaded a cracked game and  uninstalled all file related to this but it seems I can't find the source?

My pc still lags even I uninstalled it

• bill

There are many free online virus /malware checking sites .

• Lex

First off, Ha ha!

But on a serious note, try to download Malwarebytes. It's free and it's pretty good at clearing viruses once you have them.

That's the main potential issue when downloading & utilizing cracks, as they can include unwanted "extras" (like malware) that you may not be aware of them until it's potentially.  Uninstalling the game & the crack generally won't do anything as the malware will target a file or system process outside the game to propagate itself & run it's payload.

While you can utilize a free anti-virus / anti-malware program from a reputable provider (AVG, Avast!, Bit Defender, ect... just check if your preferred developer offers a free option) to see if you've got infected...  you might want to consider nuking your system & re-installing everything.

Even then, you might not have eliminated the malware threat as some "rootkit" malware can embed itself into your storage drive & may require you to physically replace it...  although such malware is a rare occurrence because it requires usage of exploits that manufactures may have patched out.

The TL;DR version here will give you 3 options...

1) Run a full (comprehensive) system scan with your preferred anti-virus / anti-malware program & EXCLUDE NOTHING in the scan.

2) Nuke your system by reformatting the drive, reinstall your OS & preferred apps.

3) Replace your storage drive (or your entire system) & start over anew.

Might have to do a fresh install. Don't be a pirate. Support the creators/devs man. 

Maybe you did get malware.

Instead of trying to "find the source", did you try an anti-virus sweep?  Even the free versions are very good.  Here are some:

Malwarebytes

Trend Micro Housecall

Avast!

TotalAV

Install and run only one at a time.  Uninstall after running if not effective and go on to the next one.  Only keep one on the hard disk.