Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

My 7 year old pitbull, Charlie, is having bloody diarrhea and vomit. What do I do?

Sorry - thinking back to what you said last time ..... you are surely trolling!!

Vet if it continues more than 24 hours!

Ok,your son must have fed your dog chocolate.Chocolate is like poison for dogs.The more caffeine,the more chances that your dog will DIE.So i preffer you to take the dog to the vet ASAP.

Just get the dog to the vet ASAP.

Good luck!:)

Source(s): Reality.

You get off the Internet and call a Veterinarian.

• Ocimom

Take the dog to the vet quickly or the dog may get worse and die.

Time to take him in to see a Vet.  You do not know the cause, we do not know the cause &  finding the cause is necessary to treating whatever is wrong with him.  Vomiting with diarrhea is a sign of parvo but he is an adult dog so it is unlikely parvo.  Get him some help.  You could try some Pepto Bismol.  To get the dosage you may have to google 'Pepto Bismol for dogs' 

I thought you just posted that your dog is dead...Trololollooolllolo

You take your dog to the nearest vet forthwith obviously…. He or she will cremate it for you ya see. It having recently kicked the bucket  that is ( according to your last trollin dross me Little pleb )

I suggest going under your bridge.

Source(s): 👹👺
  • Maxi

Take it to the vets