Have u ever got a hemorrhoid?

how does it feel like?

Yes, I have. There are several reasons you get one such as not cleaning yourself (like not showering) or when you haven't pooped for a while. I got mines bc I haven't pooped for like, a week or 2. I noticed it when I showered, when I was cleaning my ***, it appeared all if a sudden. It didnt hurt unless I touched it. It's like touching a bruise that hurts. If you have one, just go to a CVS pharmacy, they have a hemorrhoids cream. You dont need a doctor's prescription.

Edit: I forgot to say, it's for the hemorrhoid outside the axnus. If its inside, idk how that feels but I was told that if it was inside, you need to have surgery if its serious. If it's not serious, I was told eating food with fiber really helps

Yes. I got to travel to Tanzania for the operation.

No, but I've seen plenty of them on Answers.

"what do they feel like?"

They are a pain in the @ss.

Yes. It feels great!

• Judy

No.